At EZ-QR we give you the opportunity to generate QR Codes in ways that most of the other places on the internet overlook.
Not everyone is happy with just being able to create a puny little GIF file that's only good for pinning to a web page, so we've extended the possibilities to include handy ways to get your QR Code out into the "real world" where it can actually work for you:
- Generate QR Codes in printable formats - either a single code or as an array of codes - and then you print them out yourself.
- Generate a QR Code and then email it to someone.
- Generate QR Codes that are good enough to use as artwork for
a t-shirt and allow you to actually buy the shirt with your
custom QR Code on it via the Zazzle print-on-demand website.
- Generate a QR that collects data through a promotional give
away or a survey. Then follow up with our built in drip
- Generate unlimited numbers of high resolution QR Code
artwork files for graphic design use at up to 25.4cm (10 inches)
- Generate a QR code with a phone number so that people without Scanners can get the same experience. To use this feature sign in to premium account.
About Our QR Codes
The specifications for our generated QR Codes are:
- Content dependent automatic array sizing between 21x21
modules (Version 1) and 117x117 modules (Version 25). Please
Note: 33x33 modules (Version 4) is the usual maximum workable
limit of camera phone based scanning systems.
- Maximum theoretical data capacity for alphanumeric data
encoding of 1853 characters
- "Quiet Zone" border width of 4 modules or 4% of symbol
width, whichever is greater
- Shortened URL encoding for web site addresses based on the
- SMS encoding limited to messages of <140 characters.
- Support for L and M level Reed-Solomon error correction.
- JIS X 0510 and ISO/IEC 18004:2006 compliant
- VCARD 2.0 and VACAL 2.0 compliant
- FNC1 indicators in accordance with the UCC/EAN Application
Identifiers data format requirements where applicable
- Symbol rotation and structured append not supported
DIY QR Code Printing
With our print formatted QR Codes the uses are only limited by your imagination and what sort of campaign you are trying to run:
- Just use plain paper and stick the printed QR Code onto
something (or anything)
- Print arrays are designed around common Avery template
specifications so you can load up one of the standard sheets of
stickers that we specify and have your QR Codes printed directly
onto the sticker sheets and positioned correctly.
- Use transparency film and display your QR Code with a
- Get some sheets of temporary tattoos transfer paper and
print your custom QR Code removable skin tattoos with your laser
printer or inkjet printer. You can get temporary tattoo print
paper in the USA, UK, and Australia or just Google "temporary
- And then there's iron-on T-shirt transfer film which is self-explanatory.
Custom QR Code T-Shirts With Zazzle
Zazzle is a great US-based print-on-demand website (that delivers world-wide) that we've partnered with to be able to offer you custom QR-Code men's and women's t-shirts and polo shirts. Here's how it works:
- Generate your code on our website and then click on the
"Make A Shirt" icon.
- Choose the basic shirt style from those shown on the next
page, and then click on the "Buy It" link.
- You (and your QR Code) are then transferred to our shop on
the Zazzle website where the QR Code is automatically put onto
your chosen shirt type.
- You then fine tune your selection by shirt type, colour,
size and code postioning. At this stage you can also modify the
artwork on the shirt itself adding text or other images to the
- Arrange for payment and shipment directly with Zazzle and
you will have a one-of-a-kind custom shirt, with your chosen
data encoded in the QR Code printed on it, delivered to you in a
matter of a few short days.
- The only way we could make this any easier for you is by offering to also wear the shirt for you!!
Generate High Resolution Artwork
Features of the account subscriber service include:
- Generate QR Code images at user-specified sizes up to 3000
pixels across and at your choice of 72dpi, 150dpi or 300dpi.
(Click here for a sample file...)
- Generate QR Code images in either PNG or PDF format
- Directly download (save) your QR Code immediately, or email
it to an email address.
- A history facility allowing you to re-generate a past QR
Code, or to browse the history of previous codes that you've
- No recurring billing. A courtesy reminder sent to you by email when your subscription is about to expire, so that you can come back and renew for another few months.
QR codes generated by subscribers are not time-limited in any way, and continue to be fully functional even if your subscription expires. The subscription simply gives you more flexibility in how you create your QR codes.
Upload a single TSV file containing the details of up to 500 individual QR codes and process them as a single batch. Once processing has been completed a single ZIP file containing a PNG or PDF file for each of the QR codes in the batch can be downloaded or sent by email.
QR code image size (up to 3000px), resolution (up to 300dpi), output format (PNG or PDF) and color can be specified for the QR codes in a batch. Batch processing directly supports URL, text string, phone or email address encoding, and indirectly supports MECARD and MATMSG encoding formats. Codes within a single batch can be mixed format.
Processing Large Batches
The maximum online batch size limit of 500 codes per batch has been set to avoid undue server load across the sessions of other users. For registered users with more than 20,000 codes to generate we offer a service whereby the job is run locally at our end - the cost of this service is US$1.25/1000 codes (a reduced rate of US$1.10/1000 applies for jobs involving >100,000 codes) plus a US$65 processing fee.
Just send us the TSV or Excel file containing your batch data and we'll look after the rest. The QR code image files for the batch are then emailed to you in zip files.
Payment is prior to job commencement and turnaround is 48-72 hours from when payment has been received.
- 1 Month: $11.95
- 3 Month: $27.95 (save 20%)
- 6 Month: $49.95 (save 30%)
- 12 Months: $85.95 (save 40%)
A casual 24 hour subscription is also available for $3.95 if you just want to check out our service, or need to generate a small number of codes (or even a single QR Code) as a one-off task.
All prices are in US Dollars and subscription payments are handled securely. If you have any inquiries please contact us at info@EZ-QR.com.
Educational pricing is available on request for primary, secondary and tertiary educational institutions and their teaching staff.
Sign up for a particular subscription period and get a free upgrade to the next subscription period. eg; sign up for 1 month and get upgraded to 3 months free of charge. 12 month subscriptions are either upgraded to 24 months, or receive another complimentary 12 month subscription for someone else.
These account upgrades are done manually at our end so you'll need to contact us to make it happen. A quick email to info@EZ-QR.com from a .edu email address outlining who you work for and what your role there is will greatly improve the chance of talking us into giving you the upgrade.
What's all this about?
Print QR Codes
Generate printable QR mobile phone-readable 2D barcodes containing a website URL, an email address, a phone number, a pre-formatted SMS message or just plain text to use as a:
- Paper Prints
- DIY Stickers
- Temporary tattoos
- Iron-on T-shirt transfers
Design A Custom QR Code T-Shirt
Generate your own QR Code and then you and your code are sent to the Zazzle print-on-demand website to complete the selection of your shirt style, size and color for immediate purchase, printing and delivery direct to your door.
Create Hi-Res QR Code Artwork
Make as many high resolution artwork quality QR Codes as you want for one low monthly subscription fee.
Once you have opened an account you will be able to generate QR Codes at sizes up to 3000 pixels across and at your choice of 72dpi, 150dpi or 300dpi.
Image files are generated in either PNG or PDF format and can downloaded immediately, or emailed to an email address.
Just the thing for graphic designers and others who need high quality QR Code artwork files for print design work.
Also includes history reporting, re-editable destination URL's, optional short URL or native URL and the ability to attach a phone number to the QR code.
Sign up to generate as many codes as you want for just $11.95 per month (lower rates for longer periods).